The most comprehensive prenatal supplement on the market.
- Superior protection during ALL your childbearing years
- 16 vitamins and minerals – more than other prenatal and multivitamins – for all around support of women’s health
- Supports energy levels, immune system, and heart and brain health
- 1,000 mg of calcium and 400 mg of magnesium supports superior, long-term bone health
- Vital nourishment for you and your baby before and after conception
- Includes essential nutrients for the healthy development of your baby
- Formulated specifically, using clinical science, to support the prevention of preeclampsia
- Comprehensive ingredient list ensures you get everything you and your baby require in one product
- Peace of mind
- Helps prevent infections or complications during your pregnancy
- Scientifically sound, advanced nutritional support
“Until recently, I did not think the brand of prenatal vitamins mattered…they all seemed about the same. That is no longer true. Forte Elements Prenatal+ is what I’m recommending to my patients. It’s the only prenatal supplement on the market with sound scientific evidence behind it.” – Dr. Jefforey Thorpe, MD
Prenatal+ comes in a 30 convenient packets for on-the-go mothers.
“Until recently, I did not think the brand of prenatal vitamins mattered…they all seemed about the same. That is no longer true. Forte Elements Prenatal+ is what I’m recommending to my patients. It’s the only prenatal supplement on the market with sound scientific evidence behind it” – Jefforey Thorpe, M.D. Board Certified OBGYN
The overall nutrition status of a mother during pregnancy is a significant contributor to the health of both the expectant mother and her baby. If you are pregnant, or trying to conceive, optimizing your intake of essential vitamins and minerals through your diet or high-quality supplements can help to ensure both a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
Forté Prenatal+ is designed specifically to support a woman’s nutritional needs during pregnancy. By providing a blend of vitamins and minerals that have been carefully selected to support maternal health and fetal development, Forté Prenatal+ offers optimal prenatal nutritional support, when combined with a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle before conception and throughout pregnancy.
1. Szostak-Wegierek D. Importance of proper nutrition before and during pregnancy. Med Wieku Rozwoj 2000;4(3 Suppl 1):77-88.
2. Black RE. Micronutrients in pregnancy. Br J Nutr 2001 May;87 Suppl 2:S193-S197.
Vitamin A: plays a vital role in immune function, bone growth, and the health of skin cells.
Vitamin C: needed for the growth and repair of tissues in the body.
Calcium: component of teeth and bones, important for the contraction of muscles, and plays a role in proper nerve function.
Iron: important in maintaining healthy blood cells and carrying oxygen to all parts of the body.
Vitamin D: vital to maintaining normal calcium and phosphorus blood levels needed for strong, healthy bones.
Vitamin E: helps maintain healthy immune function. Also plays a role in blood clotting, commonly referred to as a “natural blood thinner”.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin): aids in the breakdown and use of carbohydrates and amino acids, thus creating energy for physical activity.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): without B2, your body would not be able to produce energy as effectively.
Vitamin B3 (Niacin): similar to Vitamin B2, B3 helps the body produce energy and maintain other important functions.
Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate): essential in energy production and storing fats.
Folic Acid: helps produce and maintain healthy blood cells, allowing the blood to carry oxygen throughout the body and fight infection.
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): important factor for normal blood cell formation and brain/nerve functions.
Biotin: plays a key role in the metabolism of lipids, proteins, and carbohydrates, and other enzymatic reactions.
Zinc: helps the body grow and develop properly and is used to make proteins and DNA. Also shown to accelerate wound healing.
Magnesium: helps many (hundreds in fact) enzymes function properly, assisting with body energy production, DNA production, and others.
Copper: critical for normal growth and development of a fetus and continues to be important in childhood.