Forté Amino Acid
A balanced blend of protein building blocks for tissue repair, immune support, muscle recovery, and improved performance.
- Supports muscle recovery after athletic training
- Helps generate the proteins needed for tissue repair
- Assists with cardiovascular, muscular, and central nervous system function
- Supports arthritic conditions and prevention
- Boosts your everyday health with clinical science
- Supports improved immune function and reduces risk of infection
- Scientifically proven to assist in faster recovery times and overall better health
- Provides essential building blocks
- Supplements healthy nutrition for increased energy and revitalization
30-day lemon-lime powder supply individually wrapped for convenience.
“Having the correct proteins, vitamins, and amino acids are critical during the healing process. Forte Elements has all of these combined in one product.” – Stephen M. Pincock, BYU Head Football Athletic Trainer
Protein is integral to nearly all biological processes, and amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Amino acids are also involved in numerous pathways that affect exercise metabolism. While it is important to try to get a balance of amino acids from your diet, this may not always be possible. Vegetarians, and especially vegans, may find it difficult to obtain a variety of amino acids from their diet. People who have experienced trauma or undergone surgery have increased protein requirements that may not be met through diet alone. And, athletes and others with a physically demanding lifestyle may experience improved stamina and faster recovery with amino acid supplementation. Forté Amino Acid is a mix of four amino acids that help to promote recovery from trauma, surgery or strenuous activity and may support healthy immune function and improved performance.
L-Glutamine: shown to restore cellular energy stores, helps in the synthesis of new bone structure, and has antibacterial properties.
L-Arginine: stimulates wound healing and helps to fight infections.
L-Lysine: helps with calcium absorption and helps increase the amount of calcium stored in bones.
Taurine: important for brain, retinal, and muscle tissue integrity and function. Also acts as an important antioxidant.